If your child has lost therapy services or has been unable to receive therapy, it's time to Take Action!
- Call 1-800-252-9108 to report any delays to therapy services
- Call 1-800-252-9108 if your child has been denied services
- Click here to find and write your legislators
- Email Mr. Bill Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org and include information about delays and denials for therapy services
- Watch and share Joaquin's Story
- Learn about children's healthcare efforts from around the state
If Medicaid or your insurance provider denied services for your child, you can file an appeal. Please click here for helpful information and action steps.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us! MedCare is here to support you!